Knee Brace with Velcro strap
- Made of ceramic fiber fabric, Welltex. This reflects your own body warmth and creates soothing far infrared thermal heat.
- Increases blood circulation, relaxes sore muscles, and helps recovery.
- Has an adjustable Velcro strap across upper edge which is elasticized and held in place by two Velcro tabs at each end.
- can be tightened during exercise or loosened during relaxation.
- Often used to disperse oedema and reduce inflammation.
- Each Side of the knee brace contains two soft steel spring supports which offer a certain amount of support and minimize risk of the brace scrunching up in the crease of your knee.
Available in black and grey, in S to XXXL size. For the right size, measure the circumference of the thigh at around 5.5″ (14 cm) above the center of the knee cap. Measurements for the sizes listed are the top of the knee brace not stretched out.
|Size / cm||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Brace with Velcro strap||35 – 41||39 43||42 – 46||46 – 52||52 – 61||60 – 64|
Instructions for use
- Implement gradually.
- At first, use for maximum of 4 hours over the course of 2-3 days so that the body has a chance to familiarize itself with the fabric’s effects. This is because the increased circulation can initially lead to swelling. This can occur anywhere from few to several hours of use. You should then stop using the product for the day, and introduce it carefully and more gradually over the following days.
- After introductory period, you should up the usage to 8 or more hours a day.
- The effect of the ceramic infused fabric is greatest when it is used during active time rather than rest or sleep.
As a preventive measure, the product should be used 1-2 hours before exercise and 2-4 hours after. Back on Track products can be machine washed at 30 °C with mild detergents. You should not use fabric softener, bleach or tumble dry. Product can be ironed at maximum of 50 °C.